The Official Café Brown Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED!

3 posters

Go down

5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED! Empty 5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED!

Post  Acoustic Sat May 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi! Acoustic here with your latest Café Brown™️ News!

Well first off: We have 2 new moderators! Please congratulate users "Emma" and "Kking" - Keep up the good work! Wink

Second off: We have a new scrolling news feature up above! It should keep you updated with quick simple lines, so you can get the skinny quick & easy! =)

Last but not least: I have some "Coming Soon!" announcements! If everybody continues to post frequently and spread the word about Café Brown, I shall introduce a BRAND NEW AMAZINGLY FUN FEATURE!

Ladies & Gentlemen...Presenting Role-Play Threads like you've NEVER played them BEFORE!!!

With html and flash features such as:

Character Submit Sheets
Character Profiles
Story Summaries
Dialogue & Script
and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

So continue the conquest of Café Brown™️ for your first reward feature: "Interactive & Upgraded Role-Play Threads"!!

-That's all for now, check back soon for more Café Brown™️ Updates! =)

Peace.
Acoustic
Acoustic
Admin

PEP™ Points : 5733

https://cafebrown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED! Empty Re: 5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED!

Post  Kking Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanks for the congratulations! Smile
I'll post some roleplays tomorrow (I have to get permission to use the ones that others have made... I'll make some of my own original ones, too!)
Kking
Kking

PEP™ Points : 5845

Back to top Go down

5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED! Empty Re: 5/23/09 - Café Brown™ News - Upcoming Reward Feature REVEALED!

Post  samanthaxxx3 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Congrats Emma and Kking!
And cant wait.
samanthaxxx3
samanthaxxx3

PEP™ Points : 5635

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down